Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Focaccia BBA #13



This was a fun bread. I started with the Herb oil. I used rosemary and roasted garlic. I can't wait to try some of the other herb combinations.

The bread was easy to make up, very soft and sticky It spent the evening in the refrigerator developing its flavor. Once it was baked, it disappeared so quickly that I didn't get any photos of the finished product.

I made this bread a couple weeks ago, because I knew I would be rotating children. Note to self, write it up when you make it. The details have flown from my brain. It was a keeper, but I do want to try Italian Food Forever's recipe. I enjoy trying different versions of the same recipe and think that I would like to find a recipe that didn't involve the nighttime refrigeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment